Police Beat (Feb. 7 – Feb. 11)

|

February 13, 2007

**Wednesday, Feb. 7 —** A staff member reported larceny at Jones Hall. She reported the theft of her credit card and the subsequent unauthorized purchase of $1,800. (1)

p. **Friday, Feb. 9 —** A student at Chandler Hall reported that her welcome mat had been stolen from the hallway outside of her door. The approximate value was $20. (2)
—A student reported the theft of a ring from the Rec Center. The estimated value was $300. (3)

p. **Saturday, Feb. 10—** A student at the Graduate Student Complex complained of loud noises and singing. An officer did an area check, but no further action was taken. (4)
—A 21-year-old student was arrested in the fraternity parking lot for being drunk in public. (5)
—A student at Unit D reported vandalism, saying that a brick was thrown at the rear glass door in the unit, breaking the glass. The damages were estimated at $300. (5)
—A student reported vandalism at the fraternity parking lot. He said that someone had broken a window on his car. Damage was estimated at $120. (5)

p. **Sunday, Feb. 11—** An officer reported finding a sign missing from the parking garage on Ukrop Way. The estimated value of the sign was $3,550. (6)

Men’s Basketball: Tribe secures first win of the season at home
Board of Visitors defers discussion of amendments to weapon, open flame policies
Board of Visitors meets to approve 18 resolutions in November session