City Police Beat (Feb. 15 to Feb. 22)

|

February 28, 2007

**Thursday, Feb. 15** — A man was arrested for cocaine possession on the 2100 block of Richmond Rd. (1)

p.**Friday, Feb. 16** — A 50-year-old white male was charged with possession of a stolen vehicle on the 200 block of Page Street. (2)

p. **Saturday, Feb. 17** — A 20-year-old female student was charged with underaged possession of alcohol and littering on the 1200 block of Richmond Rd. (3)

p, —A 21-year-old white male was charged with being drunk in public on the 2100 block of Richmond Rd. (1)

p. —A 20-year-old female student was charged with underage possession of alcohol on the 800 block of Richmond Rd. (3)

p. —A 38-year-old black male was charged with his third DUI and refusal to comply on the 3000 block of Richmond Rd. (4)

p. —A 25-year-old white male was charged with a DUI on the 3000 block of Richmond Rd. (4)

p. —A 25-year-old white male was charged with larceny on the same part of Richmond Rd. (4)

p. —A 19-year-old male student was charged with underage possession of alcohol and littering on the 200 block of Richmond Rd. (5)

p. **Sunday, Feb. 18** — A 39-year-old white female was charged with defrauding an innkeeper from Feb. 13 through 18 at the Econo Lodge on Richmond Rd. (6)

p. — A 21-year-old white female was charged with a DUI at 3:00 a.m. on the 1600 block of Richmond Rd. (7)

p. — A 19-year-old white female was charged with a DUI at 4:00 a.m. on the 400 block of Richmond Rd. (8)

p. **Tuesday, Feb. 20** — A 45-year-old white female was charged with a DUI on the 1400 block of Richmond Rd. (9)

p. **Wednesday, Feb. 21** — A black male of unknown age was charged with larceny of a bottle of Grey Goose alcohol on Richmond Road. (3)

p. **Thursday, Feb. 22** — A 48-year-old black female was charged with a first DUI offense on Bypass Road. (10)

Men’s Basketball: Tribe secures first win of the season at home
Board of Visitors defers discussion of amendments to weapon, open flame policies
Board of Visitors meets to approve 18 resolutions in November session