City Police Beat (Feb. 22 to Feb. 28)

**Thursday, Feb. 22** — A 25-year-old man was arrested at 700 Scotland Street and charged with being drunk in public and for defrauding an innkeeper. (1)
    — A 41-year-old woman was charged at 600 York Street with assaulting a police officer. (2)
    — A 34-year-old man was arrested at 5600 Monticello Avenue and charged with driving under the influence, refusal to submit to arrest and possession of a controlled substance. (3)

p. **Friday, Feb. 23** — A 21-year-old woman was arrested at 1500 Richmond Road for a DUI and refusal to submit to arrest. (4)

p. **Saturday, Feb. 24** — A man was arrested at 100 Nicholson Street and charged with being drunk in public. (5)
    — A 35-year-old man was arrested at 200 Scotland Street and charged with being drunk in public and possession of marijuana, marking the fourth time he had been charged with marijuana possession. (6)
    — A 46-year-old woman was charged with larceny for stealing health and beauty items from the Food Lion at 1200 Richmond Road. (7)
    — A 33-year-old man was arrested for stealing a CD player from the CVS at 1200 Richmond Road. This was the third time he had been charged with larceny. (7)

p. **Sunday, Feb. 25** — A man was arrested on Jamestown Road and charged with vandalism, being drunk in public and underage possession of alcohol. (8)

p. **Tuesday, Feb. 27** — A 39-year-old male was arrested at the 3000 block of Richmond Road and charged with being drunk in public and possession of marijuana. It was her second offense on possession charges. (9)

p. **Wednesday, Feb. 28** — A 24-year-old man was arrested on the 100 block of Merrimac Trail for being drunk in public. (10)
    — A 48-year-old man was charged with domestic assault on the 1900 block of Richmond Road. (11)

p. **Saturday, March 3** — a 19-year-old College freshman was arrested at the corner of Harrison and Richmond Roads for stealing an orange construction cone and underage possession of alcohol. (12)
    — A 41-year-old male was arrested on the 1200 block of Richmond Road for being drunk in public. (7)
    — A 28-year-old man from Newport News was arrested on the 200 block of New Hope Road on trespassing charges. (13)
    — A 31-year-old woman was arrested at 1400 Richmond Road for being drunk in public and disorderly conduct. (4)