City Police Beat (March 17 to March 23)

|

March 27, 2007

**Saturday, March 17 —** A 36-year-old male was arrested at 1300 Richmond Road and charged with being drunk in public. The suspect was described as a black male, 6’02. **(1)**

p. **Monday, March 19 —** A 25-year-old female was arrested at 100 Matoaka Court and charged with driving under the influence. The suspect was described as a white female, 5’3, 135 pounds with blue eyes and blonde hair. **(2)**

p. **Wednesday, March 21 —** An unidentified male was arrested at 3000 Richmond Road and charged with being drunk in public. **(1)**

p. —A 35-year-old male was arrested at 44 Duke of Gloucester Street and charged with being drunk in public. The suspect was described as a white male, 6’0. **(3)**

p. **Thursday, March 22 —** An 18-year-old male was arrested at 1230 Richmond Road and charged with embezzlement. The estimated amount embezzled was $495.60. The suspect was described as a black male, 6’1 in height, 180 pounds, brown eyes and black hair. **(1)**

p. **Friday, March 23 —** A 28-year-old male was arrested at 1200 Richmond Road and charged with being drunk in public. The suspect was described as white male, 5’8 pounds, 160 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. **(1)**

p. — A 25-year-old male was arrested at 1200 Richmond Road and charged with being drunk in public and possession of marijuana. The suspect was described as a white male, 5’8, 200 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. **(1)**

p. — An unidentified male was arrested at 1000 Capitol Lodge Road and charged with driving under the influence. The suspect was described as a white male. **(4)**

College, RBC unveil program aimed at helping low-income students transfer more easily
Power outage, Boutetourt Complex evacuation costs College $63,000
Best of the Burg: Best Scenery