Police Beat (April 11 to April 15)

p. **Wednesday, April 11 —** A woman was charged with a DUI on Lafayette St. The 19 year-old was described as a white female. The incident took place at 2:30 a.m. **(1)**

p. **Thursday, April 12 —** Larceny was reported between Thursday and Friday on Richmond Rd. Blue jeans were stolen. **(2)**

p. **Friday, April 13 —** At 2:01 a.m., a 23-year-old man was charged with a DUI on the 400 block of Armistead Ave. He was described as a 5’9” Hispanic male, 190 lbs. with green eyes and black hair. His driver’s license was suspended. **(3)**

p. **Saturday, April 14 —** At 12:44 a.m., a black male with brown eyes and black hair, was charged with a DUI around 1000 Bypass Rd. He was 33 years old and was described as about 175 lbs. and 5’11”. It was his first offense. **(4)**

p. — A 27-year-old man was arrested at 1:50 a.m. on Patrick Henry Dr. for a DUI. It was his second one. **(5)**

p. — Vandalism was reported on Richmond Rd. The damaged property was a front door and involved broken glass. **(2)**

p. — A 21-year-old black male was arrested at 11:53 p.m. on Bypass Rd. for a DUI. He also had an open container of alcohol in the car. He was described as 5’6,” 155 lbs. with brown eyes and black hair. **(4)**

p. **Sunday, April 15 —** A 23-year-old white male was arrested near Richmond Rd. for being drunk in public. The man was 190 lbs., 5’9” with blue eyes and brown hair. **(2)**