City Police Beat (April 14 to April 19)

**Saturday, April 14 —** An unidentified individual was arrested at 2000 Richmond Road and charged with attempted breaking and entering. The suspect damaged a glass door. **(1)**

p. **Wednesday, April 18 —** A 47-year-old black male was arrested at 1400 Richmond Road and charged with being drunk in public. **(1)**

p. — A 41-year-old white female was arrested at 1000 Ironbound Road and charged with driving under the influence. **(2)**

p. — A 37-year-old black male was arrested at 1400 Richmond Road and charged with being drunk in public. **(1)**

p. **Thursday, April 19 —** A 25-year-old white male was arrested at 1300 East Mt. Vernon Avenue and charged with breaking and entering and destruction of property. **(3)**

p. — A 22-year-old black male was arrested at 100 Merrimac Trail and charged with assault and battery. **(4)**

p. —An unidentified individual was arrested at 1000 Mt. Vernon Avenue and charged with larceny. **(3)**

p. — An unidentified individual was arrested at 300 York Street and charged with larceny. The individual was caught trying to use $40 of blank checks. **(5)**

p. — A 29-year-old male was arrested at the corner of Scotland Street and Richmond road and charged with being drunk in public. **(6)**

p. — An unidentified individual was arrested at 300 York Street and charged with larceny. The suspect was accused to stealing clothes and food. **(5)**

p. — A 45-year-old black male was arrested at 200 New Hope and charged with assault and battery. Injuries sustained by the suspect were minor. **(7)**

p. — A 51-year-old white male was arrested at 1500 Richmond Road and charged with driving under the influence. It was his second offense. **(1)**