Police Beat (April 20 to April 25)

**Friday, April 20 —** An unidentified minor was charged with domestic assault and battery at 500 Roycroft Street. **(1)**

p. — A 47-year-old black female was arrested at 500 Merrimac Trail and charged with assault and attempt to burn. **(2)**

p. — A 22-year-old white female was arrested at 400 Capitol Landing Road and charged with embezzlement. **(3)**

p. **Sunday, April 21 —** A 24-year-old black male was arrested at 100 Matoaka Court and charged with attempted capital murder, use of a firearm, use of a concealed weapon, having a stolen weapon and driving under a suspended license. **(4)**

p. — An unidentified individual was arrested at 300 Dunning Street and charged with disorderly conduct, being drunk in public, failure to obey lawful order and trespassing. The individual was later charged with breaking and entering and assault and battery. **(5)**

p. **Sunday, April 22 —** An unidentified black male was arrested at the IHOP on Richmond Road and charged with petit larceny. **(6)**

p. —A 24-year-old white male was arrested at 2100 South Henry Street and charged with driving under the influence and refusal to submit to arrest. **(7)**

p. **Monday, April 23 —** An unidentified individual was arrested at 1300 Mt. Vernon Road and charged with vandalism. Police reported that a glass door was damaged. **(8)**

p. **Tuesday, April 24 —** A 32-year-old white male was arrested at 300 Richmond Road and charged with being drunk in public and trespassing. **(6)**

p. — A 29-year-old white male was arrested at 200 Armistead Avenue and charged with driving under the influence and failure to stop at a stop sign. The individual was a habitual offender and was also charged for violating his parole. **(9)**

p. — An unidentified male was arrested at 200 Richmond Road and charged with larceny. Officers reported that he stole golf clubs and a golf bag. **(6)**

p. **Wednesday, April 25 —** An unidentified individual was arrested at 200 Merrimac Trail and charged with larceny of a black and gray Yamaha Raptor ATV. **(2)**

p. — A 27-year-old black male was arrested at the corner of Page and Second Street and had his driver’s license revoked. An officer at the scene reported that this was his second time his license was revoked. **(10)**