George Mason Law School

Horoscopes (Aug. 31)

|

August 31, 2007

Scorpio: Oct. 23 – Nov. 21

You will realize this week that getting a $100 ticket from parking services is a bit steep. Too bad they don’t give a shit.

Taurus: April 20 – May 20

If you wake up this week dizzy, bound and gagged, don’t worry. It was most likely IT coming to collect your $2.22 printing bill.

Sagittarius: Nov. 22 – Dec. 21

Celebrity sighting alert: The stars predict that you will run into Falcons quarterback Michael Vick on DoG Street this week.

Gemini: May 21- June 21

Contrary to popular belief, the water at Jamestown Beach will not kill you, but the diseases you contract there might.

Capricorn: Dec. 22 – Jan. 19

Don’t be too worried if you get into an argument about the existence of God with your roommate. Just put him or yourself in a glass box

Cancer: June 22 – July 22

Stay away from dormcest — at all costs. Unless the person’s really hot, then just get drunk and forget you read this.

Aquarius: Jan. 20 – Feb. 18

The NFL season is getting underway, and while we can’t predict what will happen, we know one thing: the Redskins will suck.

Leo: July 23 – Aug. 22

You will have an epiphany this week: You want to apply for The Flat Hat and write these horoscopes so I don’t have to.

Pisces: Feb. 19 – March 20

Classes are starting, and we offer a special warning to you freshmen. If you think you can get away with not going, well, it depends.

Virgo: Aug. 23 – Sept. 22

Whew! You’re done with the grueling move-in process. Now you can look forward to sweating for the next two months because it’s so fucking hot.

Aries: March 21 – April 19

Jet-lagged and tired, you will make the smart choice to go out, get hammered and puke the next day after taking a malaria pill.

Libra: Sept. 23 – Oct. 22

Speaking of heat, don’t be alarmed this week when a beer gremlin jumps out of your fridge and defenestrates your air conditioner.

Tribe Square evicts The Crust leaving ground floor empty
As gubernatorial primary nears, students get out the vote
College mourns death of online MBA student, Navy SEAL Kyle Milliken