Horoscopes (Sept. 28)

|

September 28, 2007

Scorpio: Oct. 23 – Nov. 21

You’ll have to keep yourself from punching those slow walkers in the back of the head. Don’t worry, the stars will make sure they receive their come-uppance.

Taurus: April 20 – May 20

Don’t play into the media hype that president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is the most evil force in the world. That honor clearly goes to Parking Services.

Sagittarius: Nov. 22 – Dec. 21

You knew that nutmeg-induced hallucinations were going to be strange, but you never thought Boris the Blade would propose to you.

Gemini: May 21- June 21

You might be depressed over the Redskins’ week three loss, but it could be worse. You could be a Redskins fan who also reads “Harry Potter”. Talk about depressing.

Capricorn: Dec. 22 – Jan. 19

If you get bored this week, try this: Go to flathatnews.com, register as anonymous to hide your identity and bitch about things that don’t concern you.

Cancer: June 22 – July 22

You’ll be thankful for the Health Center this week when you hurt your neck trying to fellate yourself over how intelligent you sounded in class today.

Aquarius: Jan. 20 – Feb. 18

You will decide this week to join the large group of people who are offended by our sex column. Not because you care, but because you never get laid.

Leo: July 23 – Aug. 22

Yeah, you’re right: A blind man in a wheelchair could have finished the construction on Landrum Drive by now.

Pisces: Feb. 19 – March 20

You just can’t seem to figure out that problem set, can you? Fear not; just ask Sam Sadler to form a committee, and within two years you may have results.

Virgo: Aug. 23 – Sept. 22

This week, you will become motivated to change the College’s official color to red because of all the tape that surrounds every fucking thing on campus.

Aries: March 21 – April 19

Your physics professor encourages curiosity, but he won’t know what to say when you ask him how Gene Nichol could pull off a five-minute keg stand.

Libra: Sept. 23 – Oct. 22

Speaking of which, don’t be alarmed this week if you hear Gene Nichol announce our new mascot: the College Bureaucratic Clusterfucks.

Tribe Square evicts The Crust leaving ground floor empty
As gubernatorial primary nears, students get out the vote
College mourns death of online MBA student, Navy SEAL Kyle Milliken