City Police Beat (Sept. 27 – Oct. 2)

|

October 2, 2007

**Thursday, Sept. 27 –** A white female was arrested on Ireland Street for illegal possession of alcohol. **(1)**

**Friday, Sept. 28 –** A black male was arrested for trading stolen property on the 500 block of Scotland Street. The stolen property being traded was a Raleigh mountain bicycle. **(2)**

– A white male was arrested for driving under the influence for the second time on the 300 block of Richmond Road. **(3)**

**Monday, Oct. 1 –** A black male was arrested for underage possession of alcohol on the intersection of Richmond Road and Boundary Street. **(4)**

– A white male was arrested on the 700 block of Penniman Road for driving with a suspended license. **(5)**

– A white female was arrested on the 1000 block of Bypass Road for driving under the influence. The female was arrested for refusing to submit to a breathalyzer test. **(6)**

– A vehicle was damaged in a hit and run accident on the 300 block of Richmond Road. No one has been arrested. **(3)**

– A black male was arrested on the intersection of Monticello Avenue and Ironbound Road for driving under the influence, felony and possession of illegal substances with the intent to distribute. **(7)**

– A white female was arrested on the 1400 block of Richmond Road for driving with a suspended license. **(8)**

Tribe Square evicts The Crust leaving ground floor empty
As gubernatorial primary nears, students get out the vote
College mourns death of online MBA student, Navy SEAL Kyle Milliken