City Police Beat (Oct. 10 to Oct. 22)

**Wednesday, Oct. 10 –** An Hispanic male was arrested at the intersection of Page Street and Capitol Landing Road for driving under the influence and driving without a license. **(1)**

p. **Thursday, Oct. 11 –** A white male was arrested on the 100 block of Penniman Road for driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license. **(2)**

p. **Friday, Oct. 12 –** A larceny was reported on the 500 block of Prince George Street. **(3)**

p. **Monday, Oct. 15 –** A white male was arrested at the intersection of Lafayette Street and N. England Street for being drunk in public. **(4)**

p. – A black male was arrested on the 300 block of Page Street for possession of marijuana. **(5)**

p. **Wednesday, Oct. 17 –** A white male was arrested on the 100 block of Matoaka Court for being drunk in public. **(6)**

p. **Friday, Oct. 19 –** An Hispanic male was arrested at the intersection of Francis Street and Nassau Street for driving under the influence. **(7)**

p. – A traffic accident occurred on Monticello Avenue. A white female was arrested for reckless driving, driving while intoxicated and refusal to take a field sobriety test. **(8)**

p. **Saturday, Oct. 20 –** A black male was arrested on the 1600 block of Richmond Road for driving with a suspended license. **(9)**

p. **Monday, Oct. 22 –** A white female was arrested on the 300 block of Monticello Avenue for driving under the influence, possession of a fake ID and underage possession of alcohol. **(10)**