City Police Beat (Oct. 26 to Oct. 28)

|

October 30, 2007

**Friday, Oct. 26 –** A white male was arrested on the 3000 block of Richmond Road for being drunk in public, carrying a concealed weapon and assaulting a police officer. **(1)**

p. Saturday, Oct. 27 – A white female was arrested on the 500 block of Settlement Drive for giving a false report to police July 2. **(2)**

p. – A white female was arrested on the 300 block of Richmond Road for driving under the influence. **(3)**

p. – A robbery was reported at the intersection of Jamestown Road and Ukrop Way. The victim’s purse was stolen and injuries were reported. **(4)**

p. – Two white males were arrested on the 400 block of Griffin Avenue for a noise violation. **(5)**

p. Sunday, Oct. 28 – A white female was arrested on the 700 block of Settlement Drive for being drunk in public and for disorderly conduct. **(6)**

p. – A white male was arrested on the 300 block of York Street for use of a false ID. **(7)**

p. – A traffic accident was reported at the intersection of Bypass Road and Richmond Road. A white female was arrested for driving under the influence and failure to yield. **(8)**

p. – Two white females were arrested on the 400 block of Scotland Street for a noise violation. **(9)**

p. – A white male was arrested on the 400 block of Scotland Street for underage possession of alcohol. **(9)**

p. – Vandalism was reported on the 400 block of Scotland Street. A picket fence was damaged as well as a street sign. **(9)**

Tribe Square evicts The Crust leaving ground floor empty
As gubernatorial primary nears, students get out the vote
College mourns death of online MBA student, Navy SEAL Kyle Milliken