George Mason Law School

City Police Beat (Jan. 26 to Jan. 29)

|

February 5, 2008

Saturday, Jan. 26 –– A white male was arrested on the 400 block of Jamestown Road for driving under the influence. **(1)**

p. – A black male was arrested on the 1300 block of Richmond Road for being drunk in public, destruction of property and disorderly conduct. **(2)**

p. – A white male was arrested on the 100 block of Longhill Road for driving under the influence, refusal to submit to a field sobriety test and exceeding the speed limit. **(3)**

p. – A white female and male were arrested on the 1600 block of Richmond Road for possession of illegal substances. **(4)**

p. Sunday, Jan. 27 – A white male was arrested on the 1000 block of Richmond Road for driving with a suspended license. **(5)**

p. – A white male was arrested on the 5000 block of Longhill Road for possession of marijuana, being drunk in public and underage possession of alcohol. **(6)**

p. – Two white females were arrested at the intersection of Scotland Street and North Boundary Street for illegal possession of alcohol. **(7)**

p. Monday, Jan. 28 – A white male was arrested on the 1400 block of Richmond Road for driving under the influence. **(8)**

p. Tuesday, Jan. 29 – A white female was arrested at the intersection of Lafayette Street and Richmond Road for driving with a suspended license and not having a valid state inspection sticker. **(2)**

Tribe Square evicts The Crust leaving ground floor empty
As gubernatorial primary nears, students get out the vote
College mourns death of online MBA student, Navy SEAL Kyle Milliken