George Mason Law School

City Police Beat (Feb. 1 to Feb. 11)

|

February 12, 2008

**Friday, Feb. 1 –** A black male was arrested on the 900 block of Capitol Landing Road for driving under the influence as a habitual offender. **(1)**

p. **Saturday, Feb. 2 —** A white male was arrested on the 700 block of South Henry Street for being drunk in public. **(2)**

p. — Two males were arrested on the 3000 block of Richmond Road. One male was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. That suspect was also later assaulted by a group of unidentified individuals, resulting in rib and jaw fractures. The other male was charged with underage possession of alcohol. **(3)**

p. **Sunday, Feb. 3 –** A black male was arrested on the 600 block of Richmond Road for being drunk in public and underage possession of alcohol. **(4)**

p. **Monday, Feb. 4 –** A vehicle on the 200 block of York Street was reported vandalized. Two of the vehicle’s windows were broken and a GPS system, watch and electronic compass were stolen. **(5)**

p. — A vehicle on the 100 block of Merrimac Trail was reported vandalized. Three of the vehicle’s windows were broken and a Bible was stolen. **(6)**

p. — A white female was arrested on the 9000 block of Richmond Road for a third DUI offense and reckless driving. **(7)**

p. **Wednesday, Feb. 6 —** A white male was arrested on the 1200 block of Jamestown Road for driving without a license and not obeying highway signs. **(8)**

p. **Friday, Feb. 8 —** A black female was arrested on the 100 block of Bailey Drive for assault. **(9)**

p. **Saturday, Feb. 9 —** A black male was arrested on the 2000 block of Richmond Road for driving while intoxicated. **(7)**

p. — A black female was arrested on the 900 block of Capitol Landing Road for a third DUI offense, refusal to submit to a field sobriety test, hit and run and illegal possession of alcohol. **(1)**

p. — A white male was arrested on the 1200 block of Jamestown Road for possession of marijuana. **(8)**

p. **Sunday, Feb. 10 —** A black male was arrested on the 100 block of Merrimac Trail for domestic assault. **(6)**

p. **Monday, Feb. 11 —** A white female was arrested on Lafayette Street for DUI and refusal of a field sobriety test. **(10)**

Tribe Square evicts The Crust leaving ground floor empty
As gubernatorial primary nears, students get out the vote
College mourns death of online MBA student, Navy SEAL Kyle Milliken