City Police Beat (Feb. 24 to March 14)

|

March 18, 2008

**Monday, Feb. 25 —** A 25-year-old male was arrested at the intersection of Parkway and Forest Hill Dr. for driving with a suspended license. This was his second offense. **(1)**

p. **Wednesday, Feb. 27 —** A 35-year-old male was charged on the 100 block of Bypass Rd. for a DUI. **(2)**

p. **Saturday, Mar. 1 —** A 22-year-old male was pulled over and arrested for possession of marijuana at the intersection of Richmond Rd. and Boundary St. **(3)**

p. — A 37-year-old male was pulled over for speeding on the 100 block of York St. and then arrested for driving with a suspended license. **(4)**

p. — A 41-year-old male was pulled over on 600 Block of South Henry St. and arrested for driving with a suspended license. His license was then revoked as it was his fourth offense. **(5)**

p. **Sunday, Mar. 2 —** A 44-year-old male was pulled over for speeding, refused a breath test and was then arrested for a DUI on the 200 Block of South Henry St. **(5)**

p. — A 23-year-old male was arrested for his second protective order violation and for giving false information to a law enforcement officer on the 300 Block of Bypass Rd. **(6)**

p. — A 51-year-old female was arrested for a DUI on Jackson Dr.
Monday, Mar. 3 **(7)**

p. — A 44-year-old male was arrested for larceny after stealing a bottle of Colt 45 on the 300 block of Richmond Rd. **(8)**

p. **Thursday, Mar. 6 —** A 23-year-old male was arrested on the 300 block of Richmond Rd. for a DWI. **(8)**

p. — A 31-year-old male was arrested for driving under the influence on the 1400 block of Richmond Rd. **(9)**

p. — A 39-year-old female was arrested for being drunk in public on the 600 block of Scotland Rd. at 8:54 a.m. **(10)**

p. **Friday, Mar. 7 —** A 21-year-old male was arrested on the 1400 block of Richmond Rd. for the possession of marijuana. **(9)**

p. **Sunday, Mar. 9 —** A 27-year-old female was arrested on the 1300 block of Mount Vernon Ave. for possession of marijuana. **(11)**

p. **Thursday, March 14 —** A juvenile was arrested for assault and battery after lacerating a third party’s lip on the 100 block of Merrimac Trail. **(12)**

Tribe Square evicts The Crust leaving ground floor empty
As gubernatorial primary nears, students get out the vote
College mourns death of online MBA student, Navy SEAL Kyle Milliken