City Police Beat (Mar. 24 to Mar. 30)

Monday, March 24 — A black male was arrested at the intersection of Francis St. and Nassau St. for allegedly driving under the influence.

— A juvenile was arrested on the 200 block of New Hope Rd. and was charged with assault and battery. No injuries were reported.

— Three white male juveniles were arrested on the 400 block of Merrimac Trail for stealing two children’s bicycles.

Tuesday, March 25 — A black male was arrested on the 1400 block of Richmond Rd. for allegedly being drunk in public.

Friday, March 28 — A black male was arrested on the 1200 block of Richmond Rd. for allegedly driving under the influence.

— A black male was arrested on the 200 block of New Hope Rd. for allegedly being drunk in public.

Saturday, March 29 — A white male was arrested on the 300 block of Richmond Rd. for allegedly being drunk in public.

— A male was arrested at the intersection of Randolph St. and Nelson Ave. for allegedly being drunk in public and for underage possession of alcohol.

— A black female was arrested on the 100 block of New Hope Rd. for alleged assault and battery and disorderly conduct.
Sunday, March 30 —A white male was arrested on the 700 block of Tanyard St. for allegedly driving under the influence.

— A white male was arrested at the intersection of York St. and Page St. for DUI and allegedly driving on a suspended license.

Previous article
Next articleNichol talks about family, future