Campus Police Beat (Mar. 25 – Mar. 30)

|

April 4, 2008

Monday, March 25 — A Residence Life staff member reported that her car parked in the Swem overflow lot had been keyed. The estimated damage is $200.

— A student reported that his parking pass had been stolen from his car parked in the the Ludwell Complex. Its estimated value is $130.

Wednesday, March 27 — A student reported his bike was stolen from the bike rack outside of the Daily Grind. Its estimated value is $100.

— A Student reported that gasoline had been siphoned from his vehicle parked in the Graduate Complex. It is unknown if any gasoline was stolen, but the gasoline tank cap was stolen. Its estimated value is $20.

Thursday, March 28 — A student was arrested for allegedly being drunk in public and alleged underage possession of alcohol outside of the units.

— A student stated that his bike, which had been reported stolen in 2007, was found in the bike rack in front of the main entrance to Swem. The estimated recovered value is $200.

Friday, March 29 — A student was arrested off of S. Boundary St. near the Reves Center for an alleged DUI and refusing to submit to a breathalizer test.

Saturday, March 30 — A student was arrested for allegedly being drunk in public and alleged underage possession of alcohol outside of the Randolph Complex.

— A student was arrested for allegedly being drunk in public and alleged underage possession of alcohol near the Alumni House.

College, RBC unveil program aimed at helping low-income students transfer more easily
Power outage, Boutetourt Complex evacuation costs College $63,000