Campus Police Beat Oct. 28 to Nov. 4

Tuesday, Oct. 28 — An individual was arrested for trespassing outside of William and Mary Hall.

— An individual was arrested for stealing from William and Mary Hall.

— An individual reported that a laptop was stolen on the 300 block of Ukrop Way. The estimated value of the laptop is $750.

— An individual reported that a wallet including identification, drivers license, cash and keys was stolen on the 200 block of S. Boundary St. The estimated value is $50.

— An individual reported that a cell phone was stolen in Landrum Hall. The estimated value is $50.

Wednesday, Oct. 29 — An individual reported spray paint damage at the School of Education construction site. The estimated damage is $300.

— An individual reported that a vehicle was vandalized in the old hospital parking lot. The estimated damage is $100.

Thursday, Oct. 30 — An individual reported that a vehicle was vandalized in the Old Hospital Parking Lot. The estimated damage is $50.

Friday, Oct. 31 — An individual reported that a bicycle was stolen outside Fauquier Hall. The estimated value of the bike is $100.

— An individual reported that a bicycle was stolen from the Nicholson bike rack. The estimated value is $150.

Saturday, Nov. 1 — An individual reported that a bicycle was stolen from the bike rack outside of Giles Hall. The estimated value of the bike is $400.

Monday, Nov. 3 — An individual reported that a light pole was stolen from facilities management. The estimated value of the pole is $1,800.