Campus Police Beat Oct. 28 to Nov. 4

|

November 7, 2008

Tuesday, Oct. 28 — An individual was arrested for trespassing outside of William and Mary Hall.

— An individual was arrested for stealing from William and Mary Hall.

— An individual reported that a laptop was stolen on the 300 block of Ukrop Way. The estimated value of the laptop is $750.

— An individual reported that a wallet including identification, drivers license, cash and keys was stolen on the 200 block of S. Boundary St. The estimated value is $50.

— An individual reported that a cell phone was stolen in Landrum Hall. The estimated value is $50.

Wednesday, Oct. 29 — An individual reported spray paint damage at the School of Education construction site. The estimated damage is $300.

— An individual reported that a vehicle was vandalized in the old hospital parking lot. The estimated damage is $100.

Thursday, Oct. 30 — An individual reported that a vehicle was vandalized in the Old Hospital Parking Lot. The estimated damage is $50.

Friday, Oct. 31 — An individual reported that a bicycle was stolen outside Fauquier Hall. The estimated value of the bike is $100.

— An individual reported that a bicycle was stolen from the Nicholson bike rack. The estimated value is $150.

Saturday, Nov. 1 — An individual reported that a bicycle was stolen from the bike rack outside of Giles Hall. The estimated value of the bike is $400.

Monday, Nov. 3 — An individual reported that a light pole was stolen from facilities management. The estimated value of the pole is $1,800.

Northam to take the stage: Recently inaugurated Virginia Governor Ralph Northam will serve as Charter Day’s keynote speaker
Former government professor files lawsuit against the College
Professor, student concerns about changes to MBTA take flight at College