Campus Police Beat: Nov. 18 to Dec. 1

|

December 4, 2008

Wednesday, Nov. 18 — An individual reported a prank phone call in Nicholson Hall.

— An individual reported a bicycle was stolen outside of William and Mary Hall. The estimated value is $150.

Friday, Nov. 20 – An individual was arrested for alleged public drunkenness on the 500 block of Ukrop Way.

— An individual reported a cell phone stolen on the 400 block of Landrum Dr. The estimated value is $249.

Saturday, Nov. 21 — An individual reported a building sign stolen on the 200 block of Ukrop Way. The estimated value is $175.

Tuesday, Nov. 24 — An individual reported a bicycle stolen outside of Jefferson Hall. The estimated value is $25.

— An individual reported a bicycle stolen outside of Hunt Hall. The estimated value is $25.

Wednesday, Nov. 25 — An individual reported a vehicle vandalized in the parking garage. The estimated value is $50.

— An individual reported a bicycle stolen outside Giles Hall. The estimated value is $50.
Thursday, Nov. 26 — An individual reported a Wii stolen in Jamestown South. The estimated value is $300.

Friday, Nov. 28 — An individual was arrested for allegedly trespassing in the Integrated Science Center.

Monday, Dec. 1 — An individual reported a bicycle and a paycheck stolen on the 600 block of Ukrop Way. The estimated value is $276.

College, RBC unveil program aimed at helping low-income students transfer more easily
Power outage, Boutetourt Complex evacuation costs College $63,000