Campus Police Beat: April 14 to April 20

|

April 24, 2009

Tuesday, April 14 — An individual reported a stolen student identification card from the Marketplace. The estimated value is $15.

Thursday, April 16 — An individual was assaulted at the Wild Flower Refuge.

Friday, April 17 — An individual reported a vandalized fire extinguisher at the Mason School of Business. The estimated damage is $50.

— An individual reported a vandalized tress at the Keck Lab area. The estimated damage is $200.

— An individual was arrested for public drunkenness and underage possession of alcohol.

Saturday, April 18 — An individual reported a vandalized vehicle in the Yates parking lot. The estimated damage is $25.

Sunday, April 19 — An individual reported a vandalized vehicle at the Grad Complex. The estimated damage is $100.

— An individual reported a stolen bicycle on the 100 block of Wake Dr. The estimated value is $900.

Monday, April 20 — An individual reported a stolen iPod on the 500 block of Ukrop Way. The estimated value is $385.

— An individual reported damaged canoe cables at the Keck Lab.

— An individual reported a vandalized vehicle on Harrison Ave. The estimated damage is $10.

— An individual reported a vandalized license plate on Harrison Ave. The estimated damage is $38.

SIA chapter suspended after reports of hazing: Members will lose recognition on campus, ability to facilitate events until at least fall 2018
VOX hosts pro-abortion rights discussion