Hollywood Gossip (April 11)

__Love makes the world go round__
Wonder what Ashlee’s been doin’? She’s talkin’ bout love! Over the weekend, boyfriend Pete Wentz popped the question while the next-up newlyweds vacationed in the windy city. Little Miss Obsessive wants to tell the bittersweet world about her L.O.V.E. with the Fall Out Boy bassist. During the weekend love-fest, Pete dropped to his knees and proposed to his girlfriend of two years. A close friend of the couple told The Sun that Ash is sporting “an amazing ring.”

p. __Dangerously in love__
The ’03 Bonnie and Clyde pair has promised to stay together through thick and thin. Nearly a week after wedding in a secret ceremony, Jay-Z and Beyonce have inadvertently confirmed their union. Bey flashed her love rock to fans during one of Jay’s concerts in Atlanta Tuesday. As she partied with Usher in the VIP area, IMDB caught a glimpse of some impressive bling. Here’s wishing the newlyweds a happily ever after and staying crazy in love.

p. __Younger is better__
Ever since Jennifer Aniston’s break-up with Brad Pitt, the tabloids have spent countless words speculating as to the object of her affection. Who’s better than Pitt? The dashing, younger Orlando Bloom, obvs. OK! had a field day when, rumor has it, the two met up at a charity event at Eva Longoria’s ritzy LA restaurant, Beso. The pair embraced as they said hello. They were later caught standing next to each other. Yeah, we weren’t that impressed either.

p. __A little more personal__
After the not-so-blinding success of her nude Marilyn Monroe tribute photoshoot, Lindsay Lohan is at it again. In order to recharge her career, LiLo has signed on to star in a low-budget film. According to the Daily Mail, the mean girl thinks the role — which includes full nudity — will allow her to prove herself as a “mature actress.” Good luck Linds — nothing says comeback like some cheap nudity.