City Police Beat (April 8 – April 13)

**Tuesday, April 8** — A 55-year-old white male was arrested on the 200 block of Merrimac Trail for alleged possession of marijuana.

**Thursday, April 10** — A 22-year-old black male was arrested at the intersection of Richmond Road and New Hope Road for allegedly being drunk in public.

**Friday, April 11** — A 31-year-old black male was pulled over on the 900 block of Capital Landing Rd. for speeding and arrested for allegedly driving under the influence.

**Saturday, April 12** — A 19-year-old white male was arrested on the 700 block of Richmond Rd. for an alleged minor in possession of alcohol charge.

— A 23-year-old white male was arrested on the 700 Block of Richmond Rd. for allegedly being drunk in public.

— A 32-year-old white female was arrested on the 100 Block of Lafayette St. for allegedly driving with a suspended license.

— A 25-year-old male was arrested off of Henderson Road allegedly being drunk in public.

**Sunday, April 13** — A 23-year-old white male was arrested on the 100 block of E. Francis St. for allegedly driving under the influence.

— A 29-year-old black male was arrested at the intersection of Lafayette Street and Botetourt Street for allegedly driving with a suspended license.

— A 19-year-old white male was arrested on the 4000 block of Ironbound Rd. for alleged illegal possession of alcohol charge.