City Police Beat (April 3 to April 7)

p. **Thursday, April 5 —** Two 21-year-old white males were arrested at 900 Lafayette St. and charged with noise violations. One was described as about 6’2” and the other was about 6’4”. **(1)**

p. — A 24-year-old woman and an 18-year-old man, both of Williamsburg, were sentenced to five years of prison on charges of burglary and attempted robbery. The young man had one additional year for violating his probation on an earlier charge for a malicious wounding. **(2)**

p. The decision comes from an Aug. 30, 2006 incident, when a group of six people broke into a 32-year-old man’s apartment at the Village of Woodshire apartment complex on Merrimac Trail. They intended to rob him but started beating him instead. There were two other 18-year-olds involved, who pled guilty but also faced five-year prison terms.

p. **Saturday, April 7 —** A man was arrested on charges of being drunk in public on 400 Richmond Rd. The 24-year-old white male was described as 6”0’, 300 pounds, with blue eyes. **(3)**

p. — On 800 Capitol Landing Rd., a 46-year-old Yorktown man was arrested and charged with a DUI, refusal and following too close. The subject was described as 6’2”, 300 lbs, with blue eyes and brown hair. **(4)**

p. — At 500 York St., an 18-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana. He was described as a black male with brown eyes. **(5)**