Campus Police Beat (Aug. 26 to Sept. 8)

Tuesday, Aug. 26 — A student reported a window broken in the Ludwell Apartment Complex. The estimated damage is $150.

Wednesday, Aug. 27 — A camera was stolen from a building off of Scotland Street. Its estimated value is $1,500.

Thursday, Aug. 28 — An antenna and souvenir license plate were stolen from a car parked on Harrison Drive.

Friday, Aug. 29 — A student reported an individual had vandalized the Sadler Center. The estimated damage is $25.

Saturday, Aug. 30 — A student was arrested for underage possession of alcohol at the fraternity Units.

Monday, Sept. 1 — A student was arrested for underage possession of alcohol in the Sunken Garden.

A student reported his string bass guitar had been stolen from his Jamestown Dorm. Its estimated value is $2,100.

Tuesday, Sept. 2 — A student living in a dorm off of Ukrop Way received a suspicious phone call.

Wednesday, Sept. 3 — A student reported his student ID card missing from the Commons Dining Hall. The ID’s estimated value is $15.

An individual reported that the patio door of a building off of Ukrop Way had been vandalized. The estimated damage to the door is $100.

Saturday, Sept. 6 — An individual was assaulted in the Zable Stadium lot just after 2 a.m.

An individual was arrested in the Fraternity Complex for alleged underage possession of alcohol.

Monday, Sept. 8 — A student reported a Blackberry phone had been stolen from a building off of Wake Drive. The phone’s estimate value is $250.

A student reported a flash drive had been stolen from a building on James Blair Road. Its estimated value is $50.