Horoscopes (Feb. 23)

Scorpio: Oct. 23 – Nov. 21

As an advocate of business, you will practice all next week punching numbers into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.

Taurus: April 20 – May 20

Group projects are mundane and tedious in your opinion, especially when groups do not reference drugs as a primary source.

Sagittarius: Nov. 22 – Dec. 21

A creative solution is always on the horizon, but cherry bombs will never fix your broken toilet — even if they do provide late night entertainment.

Gemini: May 21- June 21

The stars are watching over all of your activities this week. But you can’t watch us; we have a restraining order.

Capricorn: Dec. 22 – Jan. 19

While your Segway is on the fritz, you will be forced to break out the skis and resort to your back-up transportation plan of cross-country skiing.

Cancer: June 22 – July 22

Technology has a hold on you, which you will realize this week when you “accidentally” superglue your phone to your belt.

Aquarius: Jan. 20 – Feb. 18

Spring break is coming soon, so plan ahead and get alcohol as soon as possible. Remember to resist the urge to drink it all beforehand.

Leo: July 23 – Aug. 22

You will decide this week that anything that makes someone hurt is a bad thing, unless it makes people laugh. Then it’s fine.

Pisces: Feb. 19 – March 20

The trees will speak to you this week, uncovering the darkest and most mysterious secrets behind weight loss. Just make sure you listen.

Virgo: Aug. 23 – Sept. 22

You knew it was time for a wake-up call when you found out chasing squirrels around all day does not count as a psychology lab.

Aries: March 21 – April 19

You will storm out of your physics class this week, not because you failed a quiz or test, but because you do not attend this school.

Libra: Sept. 23 – Oct. 22

After entering a “time machine,” you will wake up tomorrow with a hangover, sore throat, a tie-dye shirt and bell-bottoms.