Horoscopes (Feb. 23)

|

February 23, 2007

Scorpio: Oct. 23 – Nov. 21

As an advocate of business, you will practice all next week punching numbers into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.

Taurus: April 20 – May 20

Group projects are mundane and tedious in your opinion, especially when groups do not reference drugs as a primary source.

Sagittarius: Nov. 22 – Dec. 21

A creative solution is always on the horizon, but cherry bombs will never fix your broken toilet — even if they do provide late night entertainment.

Gemini: May 21- June 21

The stars are watching over all of your activities this week. But you can’t watch us; we have a restraining order.

Capricorn: Dec. 22 – Jan. 19

While your Segway is on the fritz, you will be forced to break out the skis and resort to your back-up transportation plan of cross-country skiing.

Cancer: June 22 – July 22

Technology has a hold on you, which you will realize this week when you “accidentally” superglue your phone to your belt.

Aquarius: Jan. 20 – Feb. 18

Spring break is coming soon, so plan ahead and get alcohol as soon as possible. Remember to resist the urge to drink it all beforehand.

Leo: July 23 – Aug. 22

You will decide this week that anything that makes someone hurt is a bad thing, unless it makes people laugh. Then it’s fine.

Pisces: Feb. 19 – March 20

The trees will speak to you this week, uncovering the darkest and most mysterious secrets behind weight loss. Just make sure you listen.

Virgo: Aug. 23 – Sept. 22

You knew it was time for a wake-up call when you found out chasing squirrels around all day does not count as a psychology lab.

Aries: March 21 – April 19

You will storm out of your physics class this week, not because you failed a quiz or test, but because you do not attend this school.

Libra: Sept. 23 – Oct. 22

After entering a “time machine,” you will wake up tomorrow with a hangover, sore throat, a tie-dye shirt and bell-bottoms.

Men’s Basketball: Tribe secures first win of the season at home
Board of Visitors defers discussion of amendments to weapon, open flame policies
Board of Visitors meets to approve 18 resolutions in November session