Campus Police Beat (Feb. 21 to Feb. 26)

**Wednesday, Feb. 21** — A day student at the Marshall-Wythe law school reported a larceny. The investigating officer reported that about $240 was stolen from the student’s vehicle. (1)

p. **Saturday, Feb. 24** — A student at Preston Hall was arrested and taken into custody for assault and battery and underage possession of alcohol. (2)

p. — Vandalism was reported at the Commons. The investigating officer reported that there was powdered milk spilled all over the bakery at the commons at approximately 3:15 a.m. There was no further damage and the estimated value of items stolen was $25. (3)

p. — A student in Chandler Hall called in with a noise complaint. The student reported that there had been male voices that sounded like they were fighting for approximately a half an hour. The officer dispatched said there was no noise coming from the room. (4)

p. **Sunday, Feb. 25** — A student called to report the theft of his bike from the bike rack in front of Pleasants Hall. The investigating officer estimated that the bike was worth $275. (5)

p. **Monday, Feb. 26** — A staff member called to report graffiti in the second floor women’s restroom in Washington Hall. The investigating officer estimated the clean up cost at $300. (6)