Horoscopes (March 2)

|

March 2, 2007

Scorpio: Oct. 23 – Nov. 21

You will spend time enjoying the small things in life this week, completely ignoring the massive things that are tearing you apart as we speak.

Taurus: April 20 – May 20

You will know how Leif Erikson, the first person to discover North America, must have felt when someone else patents your idea of string-cheese mittens.

Sagittarius: Nov. 22 – Dec. 21

Justifying counterfeiting is not all that appalling to you, as you will accuse the U.S. government of being blatant “money huggers” in court this week.

Gemini: May 21- June 21

Evolution has always fascinated you, as it quells your bitterness towards your biology professor, who was naturally selected to be an asshole.

Capricorn: Dec. 22 – Jan. 19

Karma is a bitch; however, you have found karma to be much more amicable ever since you killed a guy and then immediately won the lottery.

Cancer: June 22 – July 22

Your trip to Saturn with your new, semi-weird friends will seem cool at first, but consulting your doctor about those pills they want you to take might be smart.

Aquarius: Jan. 20 – Feb. 18

The path to true happiness is altruism, so the stars would appreciate a check for $1,000 made out to “Little Dipper, 1012 Milky Way, Infinite Universe.”

Leo: July 23 – Aug. 22

As a pretty big wimp, the stars do not condone your plan to prove your dangerous side by drugging all of your professors. We repeat, do NOT condone it.

Pisces: Feb. 19 – March 20

Your favorite color at one point was blue, but after a run-in with Williamsburg police this week, the color will only remind you of obnoxious sirens and tickets.

Virgo: Aug. 23 – Sept. 22

Virgos wear their hearts on their sleeves and are not afraid to show their emotions by crying like little whiny, sissy, weak girls.

Aries: March 21 – April 19

Fresh off an all-nighter after procrastinating on a long paper, you resolve to be smarter about your work next time by taking more Adderall.

Libra: Sept. 23 – Oct. 22

It is about time you spice up your love life, Cheebra. Try sending roses to a girl you like, but don’t blame us when you get turned down 23 times.

Powering Through “BoJack Horseman”
The “Rocky Horror” Rant
Learning Spanglish