George Mason Law School

Horoscopes (April 20)

|

April 20, 2007

Scorpio: Oct. 23 – Nov. 21

A 65-year-old retired curling champion will teach you the high art of sweeping this week, and you will laugh at how stupid his game is.

Taurus: April 20 – May 20

Despite your dejected state, you should realize that without pain, joy would not exist. So please, do not complain when a friend unexpectedly socks you in the face.

Sagittarius: Nov. 22 – Dec. 21

You will need to refinance all of your bonds and money-making schemes, which means you will have to con twice as many people this week.

Gemini: May 21- June 21

Expecting change in your life can quell anxiety, especially a change in scenery. Don’t stress over the idyllic campus and get used to your cell block.

Capricorn: Dec. 22 – Jan. 19

Setting goals is the key to becoming a young, successful entrepreneur, especially when one of the goals is throwing your opponents into the Arctic Ocean.

Cancer: June 22 – July 22

Diversify your bonds. Try putting your eggs in more than one basket, because as the old adage goes, the more baskets the merrier.

Aquarius: Jan. 20 – Feb. 18

Keep your friends honest this week and let them know they do not have to impress you. A dead fish under the pillow always brings out honesty.

Leo: July 23 – Aug. 22

Take care of all of your minor obligations this week, that way you can face the major ones head on, like the chlamydia you contracted yesterday.

Pisces: Feb. 19 – March 20

You feel as though you have finally found your life’s purpose this week, but others do not see the great purpose behind beating Zelda II for Nintendo.

Virgo: Aug. 23 – Sept. 22

It’s time to buckle down and get some work done, whether that means studying for a test, completing an application or getting high and watching “The Matrix.”

Aries: March 21 – April 19

The stars will throw a lightning bolt of inspiration your way this week, and it’s your call whether you accept our divine intervention.

Libra: Sept. 23 – Oct. 22

Danger is your middle name, and taking risks is what attracts people to you; however, the lack of deodorant is what keeps people away.

Tribe Square evicts The Crust leaving ground floor empty
As gubernatorial primary nears, students get out the vote
College mourns death of online MBA student, Navy SEAL Kyle Milliken