Horoscopes (Sept. 7)

|

September 7, 2007

Scorpio: Oct. 23 – Nov. 21

If you think the recent state budget cut is detrimental to your education, fear not. You go to school in Virginia anyway.

Taurus: April 20 – May 20

It’s great that you drafted Rex Grossman as your fantasy football quarterback. Too bad interceptions and negative quarterback ratings aren’t statistics.

Sagittarius: Nov. 22 – Dec. 21

We know that break-ups can be frustrating, but rock-starring your ex-girlfriend’s room is taking it a little too far.

Gemini: May 21- June 21

Contrary to popular belief, those sounds you hear aren’t coming from the “Mean Girls” convention — it’s just sorority rush.

Capricorn: Dec. 22 – Jan. 19

Good news this week! The Student Health Center is starting a new suicide hotline just for all you die hard Redskins fans.

Cancer: June 22 – July 22

Listen to your RAs and the Student Affairs office: One drink per hour is a great way to accomplish absolutely nothing.

Aquarius: Jan. 20 – Feb. 18

Reading The Flat Hat’s sex column aloud to your girlfriend is a great relationship builder. The random girl at the party might get kind of scared.

Leo: July 23 – Aug. 22

Seriously, stop reading these stupid horoscopes and go to class. Your professor is concerned about your whereabouts.

Pisces: Feb. 19 – March 20

Your history class has taught you that the Gestapo and SS have been disbanded, but Campus Police begs to differ.

Virgo: Aug. 23 – Sept. 22

You may find that your roommate becomes upset with you this week — not because you sexile him, but because you urinate on everything in sight.

Aries: March 21 – April 19

Speaking of the SS, now that every fraternity has been busted, your badminton club should consider going underground.

Libra: Sept. 23 – Oct. 22

Your three-hour human drawing class seemed pretty cool, until your boyfriend signed up as a nude model for the art department.

Tribe Square evicts The Crust leaving ground floor empty
As gubernatorial primary nears, students get out the vote
College mourns death of online MBA student, Navy SEAL Kyle Milliken