Campus Police Beat (Jan. 15 to Jan. 21)

|

January 26, 2008

**Tuesday, Jan. 15 –** A 20-year-old student was arrested and charged with grand larceny of a wheel lock and destruction of property. He was released on a $2,000 bond.

– A bike was reported stolen on the 100 block of Wake Drive. Its estimated value is $25. **(1)**

–A student reported the theft of a parking decal worth $275 from his car while parked in the William & Mary Hall Lot. **(2)**

p. – A 19-year-old student was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol at Unit F. He was released on a summons. **(3)**

p. **Wednesday, Jan. 16 –** A professor reported that glass from the front door to the Ceramics Studio had been broken. The estimated cost of repair is $25. **(4)**

p. **Thursday, Jan. 17 –** An individual from Jones Hall reported the theft of a Wii game. No action has been taken since contact with the last student who checked it out has not been made. **(5)**

p. –A 21-year-old student was arrested and charged with embezzlement of $5,000 from organization funds. He was released on a $3,000 bond.

p. **Friday, Jan. 18 –** A 19-year-old student was arrested at the intersection of Jamestown Road and Indian Springs Road for operating a motor vehicle after illegally consuming alcohol and for underage possession of alcohol. **(6)**

p **Saturday, Jan. 19 –** A police officer reported that a vehicle on Wake Drive had been egged and covered in powder. The estimated damage to the vehicle is $100. **(1)**

p. – A student from Yates Hall reported the theft of a coat, keys and student ID. The student later called to say that the items were retrieved. **(7)**

p. **Monday, Jan. 21 –** An R.A. from Unit H called to report damage to a student’s door. The estimated damage to the door is $100. **(3)**

Tribe Square evicts The Crust leaving ground floor empty
As gubernatorial primary nears, students get out the vote
College mourns death of online MBA student, Navy SEAL Kyle Milliken