City Police Beat (Mar 30 – April 5)

|

April 8, 2008

**Sunday, March 30** — A white male was arrested on the 100 block of Griffin Ave. for allegedly giving a false ID, alleged underage possession of alcohol and for allegedly driving with a suspended license.

**Tuesday, April 1** — A black female was arrested on the 400 block of Merrimac Trail for alleged child neglect.

**Wednesday, April 2** — A white male was arrested on Westover Ave. for allegedly driving under the influence for the second time and for allegedly driving with a suspended license.

**Friday, April 4** —A black female was arrested on the 4600 block of Ironbound Rd. for allegedly driving with a suspended license.

— A white female was arrested at the intersection of Jamestown Rd. and Mill Neck Rd. for allegedly driving under the influence.

— A white female was arrested on the 100 block of Merrimac Trail for allegedly being drunk in public, alleged assault and battery, alleged assault and battery of a police officer and for allegedly trespassing.

— An individual was assaulted on the 1400 block of N. Mount Vernon St. The individual sustained minor cuts on their forearm.

**Saturday, April 5** — A white male was arrested on the 100 block of Francis St. for allegedly driving under the influence.

— A white male was arrested on the 100 block of Alice St. for an alleged noise violation.

College’s Washington Center to host class co-taught by former FBI Director James Comey ’82
College, RBC unveil program aimed at helping low-income students transfer more easily
Power outage, Boutetourt Complex evacuation costs College $63,000