City Police Beat (Mar 30 – April 5)

|

April 8, 2008

**Sunday, March 30** — A white male was arrested on the 100 block of Griffin Ave. for allegedly giving a false ID, alleged underage possession of alcohol and for allegedly driving with a suspended license.

**Tuesday, April 1** — A black female was arrested on the 400 block of Merrimac Trail for alleged child neglect.

**Wednesday, April 2** — A white male was arrested on Westover Ave. for allegedly driving under the influence for the second time and for allegedly driving with a suspended license.

**Friday, April 4** —A black female was arrested on the 4600 block of Ironbound Rd. for allegedly driving with a suspended license.

— A white female was arrested at the intersection of Jamestown Rd. and Mill Neck Rd. for allegedly driving under the influence.

— A white female was arrested on the 100 block of Merrimac Trail for allegedly being drunk in public, alleged assault and battery, alleged assault and battery of a police officer and for allegedly trespassing.

— An individual was assaulted on the 1400 block of N. Mount Vernon St. The individual sustained minor cuts on their forearm.

**Saturday, April 5** — A white male was arrested on the 100 block of Francis St. for allegedly driving under the influence.

— A white male was arrested on the 100 block of Alice St. for an alleged noise violation.

Gloucester County police search for College graduate student suspected of shooting
Cheesebro alerts campus following Thursday night’s IED detonation
SA passes Hobble Wobble Gobble Act, plans to purchase Thanksgiving turkeys