Campus Police Beat: (August 20 – 27)

|

September 2, 2008

Sunday, Aug. 20 — A 29-year-old male was arrested on the 1300 block of Richmond Rd. for alledged domestic assault.

Monday, Aug. 22 — A 22-year-old male was arrested at the intersection of N. Henry St. and Route 132 for allegedly driving with a revoked license.

Thursday, Aug. 25 — An unidentified male was arrested on the 200 block of Merrimac Tr. for for alleged domestic assault.

— An unidentified individual vandalized a window and window seal on the 200 block of Longhill Rd. The suspect is still at large.

— An individual was arrested for for alleged embezzlement on the
600 block of York St.

Tuesday, Aug. 27 — A 47-year-old male was charged with allegedly dumping illegally at the 300 block of Dunning St.

— An unidentified individual stole a laptop computer and iPod from the 200 block of Rolfe Rd. The suspect is still at large.

Wednesday, Aug. 28 — A 19-year-old male was arrested on the 500 block of Richmond Rd. for allegedly driving under the influence.

— A 25-year-old-male was arrested on the 1100 block of Bypass Rd. for allegedly driving with a suspended license.

— A 19-year-old male was charged for alleged underage possession of alcohol and disorderly conduct on the 1300 block of Richmond Rd.

College, RBC unveil program aimed at helping low-income students transfer more easily
Power outage, Boutetourt Complex evacuation costs College $63,000