Dancevent 2017

Campus Police Beat: (August 20 – 27)

|

September 2, 2008

Sunday, Aug. 20 — A 29-year-old male was arrested on the 1300 block of Richmond Rd. for alledged domestic assault.

Monday, Aug. 22 — A 22-year-old male was arrested at the intersection of N. Henry St. and Route 132 for allegedly driving with a revoked license.

Thursday, Aug. 25 — An unidentified male was arrested on the 200 block of Merrimac Tr. for for alleged domestic assault.

— An unidentified individual vandalized a window and window seal on the 200 block of Longhill Rd. The suspect is still at large.

— An individual was arrested for for alleged embezzlement on the
600 block of York St.

Tuesday, Aug. 27 — A 47-year-old male was charged with allegedly dumping illegally at the 300 block of Dunning St.

— An unidentified individual stole a laptop computer and iPod from the 200 block of Rolfe Rd. The suspect is still at large.

Wednesday, Aug. 28 — A 19-year-old male was arrested on the 500 block of Richmond Rd. for allegedly driving under the influence.

— A 25-year-old-male was arrested on the 1100 block of Bypass Rd. for allegedly driving with a suspended license.

— A 19-year-old male was charged for alleged underage possession of alcohol and disorderly conduct on the 1300 block of Richmond Rd.

Documentary screening shows Fatima’s work on violence faced by Kashmiri people
Police arrest grad student suspected in Gloucester shooting in D.C.
Building a case for mental health: Law students allege Student Health Center mishandled depression screening data