Coming Attractions (Sept. 14)

**James Blunt — “All the Lost Souls” (Atlantic Records)**
    Aside from the impressive cover art, English singer James Blunt’s new album, “All the Lost Souls,” provides much of the same sound as his surprise 2004 hit debut. Although the overt sappiness that marked “You’re Beautiful” makes a return visit, Blunt can still write some decent folk pop.
    Sept. 18

p. **KT Tunstall — “Drastic Fantastic” (Virgin)**
    Scottish folk singer-songwriter KT Tunstall’s sophomore album sports a quicker pace than her previous work. Tunstall’s sound progresses somewhat, exemplified by her use of lead guitar and ukulele to expand her style. The album has been accused of overproduction and drowning out Tunstall’s exceptional voice.
    Sept. 18

p. **“Silk” (New Line)**
    Michael Pitt and Keira Knightley star as a French silkworm smuggler and his wife in this novel adaptation. The trader starts a secret romance with a Japanese concubine, but appears to be happy with his wife — who may suspect something. “Silk” spins a tale of love and appreciation in marriage.
    Sept. 14

p. **“Back to You” (FOX)**
    This new sitcom, created by Christopher Lloyd, stars Kelsey Grammer and Patricia Heaton as squabbling Pittsburgh news anchors Chuck Darling and Kelly Carr. In the pilot, Darling returns to Pittsburgh from another job and discovers he is the father of Carr’s young daughter — the result of a one-night stand.
    Sept. 19

p. **“Kid Nation” (CBS)**
    This new reality show places 40 children between the ages of eight and 15 in a town together and forces them to form a government with minimal help from adults. The show has been mired by questions of legality and morality, especially considering that parents gave CBS the right to make medical decisions.
    Sept. 19