Campus Police Beat (March 11 – March 17)

Tuesday, March 11

p. — A staff member reported that her wallet was stolen from Phi Beta Kappa Hall Sunday evening. The wallet contained $200 in cash and $210 in other items.

p. Thursday, March 13

p. — A bike was stolen from the Morton Hall bike rack. Its estimated value is $225.

p. Friday, March 14

p. — A student reported his wallet stolen while at the Rec Center. Its estimated value is $55.

p. A student reported that his parking decal was stolen from his vehicle while parked outside the units around March 9. The estimated value of the decal is $330.

p. — A student reported that his decal was stolen from his vehicle while parked in the William and Mary Hall parking lot. The approximate value of the decal was $50. The car was unlocked and items within the car had been moved around.
    Saturday, March 15 — A 22-year old student was arrested outside of the lodges for being drunk in public.

p. — A toilet paper dispenser and paper towel dispenser were stolen from the third floor women’s restroom in Yates Hall. The dispensers are valued at $150.

p. — A student from Barrett Hall reported that her wallet was stolen while she was at Phi Beta Kappa Hall. The estimated value of the wallet and its contents is $420.

p. Sunday, March 16 — An 18-year old student was arrested at the units for being drunk in public, possession of a fake ID, underage possession of alcohol and possession of marijuana.

Monday, March 17— A student from Jefferson Hall reported that his credit card number had been stolen online and charges had been placed on his card. Almost $1,000 in charges were attempted but were stopped after the crime was reported.