Police Beat Sept. 23 – Sept. 28

Tuesday, Sept. 23 — An individual reported that a digital timer from a parking meter had been stolen at Morton Hall. The timer’s estimated value is $50.

— An individual reported that $400 had been stolen from a wallet at the 200 block of Stadium Dr.

Wednesday, Sept. 24 — An individual reported that a bicycle had been stolen on the 200 block of Ukrop Way. The bike’s estimated value is $100.

Friday, Sept. 26 — An individual reported that a vehicle had been vandalized outside the Sadler Center. The estimated damage is $500.

— An individual reported that a parking decal was stolen in the Sadler Center parking lot. The decal’s estimated value is $310.

Saturday, Sept. 27 — An individual was arrested for alleged underage possession of alcohol and being drunk in public at the intersection of Richmond Road and Bright Street.

— An individual reported that a stairwell had been vandalized in Units G and F. The estimated damage is $200.

— An individual reported that a vehicle had been vandalized in the Yates Lot. The estimated damage is $200.

Sunday, Sept. 28 — An individual reported that an office door panel had been vandalized on the third floor of Millington. The estimated damage is $1,800. From the same location, an iPod and other items were stolen. The estimated value is $500.

— An individual was arrested for allegedly being drunk in public inside the Campus Police lobby.
Monday, Sept. 29 — An individual reported that a lock had been vandalized in Trinkle Hall. The estimated damage is $5.

— An individual reported that a vehicle had been keyed and a parking decal was stolen on the 300 block of Richmond Rd. The estimated damage is $500.