Campus Police Beat Oct. 5 — Oct. 13

Sunday, Oct. 5 — An individual reported that a vehicle had been vandalized on Harrison Avenue. The estimated value is $50.

Monday, Oct. 6 — An individual reported that a USB port was stolen in Bell Hall. The estimated value is $14,000.

— An individual reported that food was stolen at Java City.

— An individual reported that food was stolen from the Marketplace. The estimated value is $13.

— An individual reported that a bicycle was stolen from outside the Sadler Center. The estimated value is $250.

Wednesday, Oct. 8 — An individual reported that a bicycle was stolen on 200 block of Ukrop Way. The estimated value is $25.

Thursday, Oct. 9 — An individual reported that a parking pass was stolen at Governor’s Square Apartments. The estimated value is $305.

— An individual reported that a laptop was stolen at Jones Hall. The estimated value is $2,712.20.

— An individual reported that an external hard drive was stolen on the 400 block of Scotland St. The estimated value is $300.

Friday, Oct. 10 — An individual reported that doors and windows were vandalized at the Sadler Center. The estimated damage is worth $600.

— An individual reported that a bicycle was stolen outside of Giles Hall. The estimated value is $50.

— An individual reported that she was sexually assaulted inside her residence hall at 1 a.m. The alleged suspect is an acquaintance.

Saturday, Oct. 11 — An individual was arrested for allegedly being drunk in public and underage possession of alcohol at Ewell Circle.

Sunday, Oct. 12 — An individual reported that a door knob was vandalized on the 700 block of Ukrop Way.

Monday, Oct. 13 — An individual reported that a window was stolen on the 100 block of Wake Dr. The estimated damage is $50.