City Police Beat (Aug. 24 to Aug. 31)

**Friday, August 24 —** A black male was arrested for disorderly conduct at 515 Scotland Street. **(1)**

p. — A white male was arrested for being drunk in public on the 600 block of York Street. **(2)**

p. — A black male was arrested for driving under the influence for the third time on the 300 block of York Street. He was also charged with refusal to cooperate and possession of a concealed weapon. **(2)**

p. Saturday, August 25 — A white female was arrested for refusing to cooperate with an officer after being pulled over for driving under the influence. This took place at 500 South Henry Street. **(3)**

p. — A black male and black female were arrested for possession of marijuana on 1000 Capitol Landing Road. **(4)**

p. — Two white males were arrested for causing a disturbance and carrying a concealed weapon on the 700 block of Scotland Street. One male was carrying brass knuckles while the other was carrying a knife. **(5)**

p. **Sunday, August 26 —** A black male was arrested for driving with a suspended license on 800 York Street. **(2)**

p. **Monday, August 27 —** A Hispanic male was arrested for assault and battery on the 3000 block of Richmond Road. The victim suffered minor cuts and bruises. **(6)**

p. **Tuesday, August 28 —** A white male was taken into custody for trespassing and urinating on city property in the 700 block of Scotland Street. Nothing was stolen or damaged. **(1)**

p. — A 1998 Dodge sedan was damaged on the 300 block of Roland Street. The suspect is still at large. **(7)**

p. **Thursday, August 30 —** A 2006 Silver Toyota Corolla was stolen on the 800 block of Capitol Landing Road. A man was taken into custody that night. **(8)**

p. — Two people were arrested for being drunk in public and underage possession of alcohol on the 1400 block of Mt. Vernon. **(9)**

p. — A person was arrested for driving with a suspended license on the 100 block of Merrimac Trail. **(4)**

p. **Saturday, August 31 —** A person was arrested for underage possession of alcohol and being drunk in public on the 100 block of Ukrops Way. **(2)**