City Police Beat (Sept. 17 – Sept. 23)

**Monday, Sept. 17 –** A black female was arrested for disturbing the peace on the 400 block of Boundary Street. She was also charged with being drunk in public. **(1)**

p. **Tuesday, Sept. 18 –** A white male was arrested for disturbing the peace on the 1300 block of Richmond Road. He was also charged with driving under the influence, refusing to submit to a alcohol test and driving without a valid license. **(2)**

p. **Thursday, Sept. 20 –** A black male was arrested for driving with a suspended license for the second time and having improper tags on his vehicle. He was arrested on Route 132. **(3)**

p. – A white male was arrested on the 1300 block of Jamestown Road for driving under the influence. **(4)**

p. – A white male was arrested on the 800 block of Capitol Landing Road for diving with a suspended license. The individual had caused an accident involving three cars. **(5)**

p. **Friday, Sept. 21 –** A white male College student was arrested on the 300 block of Richmond Road for being drunk in public and underage possession of alcohol. **(6)**

p. – A white male was arrested on the 300 block of 2nd street for being intoxicated. **(7)**

p. **Saturday, Sept. 22 –** A white female was arrested on the intersection of Garrison Avenue and Mt. Vernon Avenue for driving with a suspended license for the fifth time. **(8)**

p. – A black male was arrested on the 3000 block of Richmond Road for driving with a suspended license. **(9)**

p. **Sunday, Sept. 23 –** Two black males and a black female were arrested for driving under the influence and possession of cocaine on the intersection of Longhill Connector Road and Ironbound Road. One male, the driver of the car, was also charged with evading police and three traffic violations. The other male was charged with possession of a concealed weapon. **(10)**

p. – A black female was arrested for driving with a suspended license on the intersection of Ernestine and Ironbound Road. **(11)**